24 June 2010

SCAN BACKGROUNDS BY TATI, VERY IMPORTANT QUASI-ANARCHA FEMINIST STICKER MAIL; STICKERS BY TAYLOR

taylor sent me this really cool sticker package:

ON OUR WAY TO SEE DEFIANCE, OHIO AT 924 GILMAN, TAYLOR, LELAND AND I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR AND I WAS LIKE, "yo, dude, 'BARS NOT CARS'!" IT WAS OUR WAR CRY FOR A WHILE.


ALSO, I HAD THIS IDEA ONCE THAT TAYLOR AND I COULD BUY A VICTORIAN HOUSE, PAINT IT RED, AND CALL IT "THE CURSE" AND HAVE IT BE A PLACE WHERE WE COULD TEACH GIRLS TO BE AWESOME AND STUFF, AND WITH A DARKROOM IN THE BASEMENT. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ONE DAY.
new war cry? no, 'cause like exactly half an hour ago i came up with "RIOTS NOT DIETS," which i think molly neuman of bratmobile fame came up with, but has been in my subconscious for a while. 

1 comment:

  1. VERY EXCITED ABOUT MAKING RIOTS NOT DIETS STICKERS NEXT

    ReplyDelete