03 January 2011

75+ FOTOS OF TRUCKS (and some trains)

I took about a million pictures of big rigs while I was riding with my mom back out to my sister Veronica's house in Moreno Valley. They're totally out of focus and I was seriously just pointing and shooting at every passing truck, but I'm pretty into them.
I'm not sure if you can dedicate a blog post to anyone, but I want to dedicate this one to my big brother, Ian, who is driving across the country from Lynnfield, Massachusetts with Carla right now. He always takes pictures of trucks for me (I love trucks) and I wish I could take pictures of boats or something for him but I'm way more into trucks, and the Inland Empire, the 210, the 15, and the 215 are prime hunting grounds for them.























































































ha ha ha










No comments:

Post a Comment