04 January 2011

THESE WERE TAKEN ON THE SAME DAY AS THE TRUCKS BUT THIS IS LIKE, LEGITIMATELY MORENO VALLEY
























I'm pretty bummed out that I haven't been able to really explore Moreno Valley more, other than running around the abandoned lots around March Field where it turns out a teenage girl's body was found and I got into really big trouble with my quasi-parents. I read up on "MoVal" (I wince whenever I hear that) on Wikipedia today, as I nursed my own damn self back up from a fever. I'm not going to quote anything because it's not like anything particularly resonated with me.

I also realized today that I haven't watched a single episode of Oprah since I've been out here, therefore will be unable to write a novel/memoir on that. Maybe I can just watch Maury and Cops and America's Most Wanted with such religious fervor until school starts and keep a really good diary on it, for example:
"DEAR DIARY [or something equally absurd],
Watched Cops. Played with cats as I wondered if people felt their rights had been completely violated when the Cops camera crew shows up; if media release forms were signed before, et cetera. Do the arrested ever try to have their charges dropped? Is the episode of Cops entered as evidence? Thoughts on matter at hand were disrupted when America's Most Wanted came on; must write to John Walsh demanding a David Lynch directed segment-reƫnactment. It is still one of my own personal goals to direct one myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment